Sunday, April 29, 2007

Y? Because We Like You.






Hiya, Bloggy! Missed me? I see nothing was done to the Telecaster but at least there was no serious damage. First thing I did when I got home was to clog the toilet with a colon-busting poo. I could run a race now. Epcot/Magic Kingdom were great. Jojo rode on Big Thunder Mountain yelling "Ride 'em Cowboy!". I just opened the wallet and let them do what they must. Needless to say, it's MUCH thinner. At the hotel, they ran movies at the pool so we floated to "Happy Feet". It's great to be home but i'm right back into the stream; WAY TOO MUCH TO DO! Laundry, garbage, recycleds, drum loading for tonight's gig, dinner, etc.. This week is going to be real busy. Tuesday: Lion King. Wednesday: Rehearsal w/Jim Wurster. Thursday: funeral for a friend. Friday: Crash. Hard. Saturday:

4 comments:

Keith said...

Glad to have yas back!

Um... did you not poo while you were away? Problem with unfamiliar toilets? The first time I went to Disney, I made a point of pooing in as many toilets as I could find in the place... just because.

Dee said...

I was instructed by Missus Paste to check your blog for Disney photos. Glad I'm still capable of following instructions... somewhat. Ha! Great pics! :-)

If it makes you feel better, I won't poo in public either. It's a phobia called Parcopresis ('bashful bowel' syndrome). Check it out. (I just did) Hee hee! ...Um, or was it simply that theme park food did you in? Should that be the case, sorry for sharing that...don't tell anyone ok?

You actually passed me Sunday enroute to your gig. I started to run you down with my car to say hello, but decided I needed to poo, so I went home...that whole phobia thing again...Besides, I didn't think the band would thank me for running you over.

Erp...

Unknown said...

Judging from last night's performance, you would have done everyone a favor. For the record, I get constipated when I drive a lot. I do have pee fear though. I don't like people listening to me pee. I don't care if they watch but they can't listen.

Keith said...

I get that same stage fright when it comes to peeing. My mom always called it a "shy bladder". Maybe that's why mine never got asked to dance. I've actually had to give myself pep talks (silently, of course) in public restrooms, along the lines of "It's ok to pee now. In fact, it's kind of expected. There's nothing else you would possibly be doing while standing at a urinal..." It's hard to argue with logic like that, especially if you're a bladder.

Y'know how I knew that Gabby was "the one"? She's the first person I ever felt comfy enough to pee in front of.