Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wrote A Song About It. Like To Hee It? Hee It Go!




When did I get old? Everything hurts. I can't stay up late anymore without wrecking the next day. I keep telling myself to turn the music down. I forget everything. People are trying to help me cross the street. I'm a whiny bitch. It's too hot. It's too cold. I just started listening to NPR again. Don't get me wrong...i'm not one of those spectacles wearing, tree-hugging liber.....Ah, nevermind. I'm just relaxing here before the busy weekend....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAouch! I've got a million things to do to get ready for the gigs this weekend. I'm starting to really miss being home. Next weekend, we go to Epcot so that should be good. Another guilty pleasure is "Sugar, Sugar" by the Archies. This song always cheers me up. I guess it is a bit too sunny but I like it anyway. And the guy singer's delivery is almost happy-dirgelike at times....like he's sad but has to keep a brave face. Maybe i'm reading too much into it. Maybe I should be a photojournalist. But I can't photo OR journalist. Damn!

3 comments:

Keith said...

Ya know I got rhymes like Abe Vigoda!

Mike Vullo said...

I don't doubt it, Special K.

Kristibelle said...

We miss you being home too. Next weekend will be good :)