Sunday, April 8, 2007

If I Told You You Have A Nice Body, Would You Hold It Against Me or We've Had A Lot Of Requests But We're Gonna Keep Right On Playing Anyway











Tonight, Mr. Charlie Gonzalez reprised his role as a Dillenger. Lots of fun was had. Didn't bring the A game but I hardly ever do. Last night was OK. Didin't play anything too new and my tendonitis locked up while I was flailing away at the repulsive electric twanger. Nobody seemed to notice. We had a small celebration for Easter/Jojo's berfday but I had to miss most of it to make Elwood's. Our Pal Otto made this excellent ticket stub for my dream gig. Aaaah, i wouldn't want to make them look silly! We just watched two Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman episodes and they were great. Must get sleeeeeeeep!

2 comments:

Keith said...

If yer hands fell off mid-gig, you'd still play and sound better than most of the two-handed, able-fingered, non-tendonitisified guitarists I've heard.

And that's why no one noticed. Oh, that and they were drunk.

Mike Vullo said...

you are too kind and i love you very much!