Friday, April 6, 2007

Time In A Bleach Bottle


Ahhh...the birthday was successful. As mentioned earlier, ice cream was eaten and smiles were pasted all around. Here' a pic of the Friendly's goofballs serenading my goober. I did also get Woody back from the shop. Haven't tested the pickup yet. Here also is a natural light pic of Kris in Friendly's. As Keith likes to say, "Life is Good". Tomorrow night, I play O'Hara's and i'm a little nervous about it. I haven't played guitar for a few weeks and it's always nerve-wracking to get back on the bike. Will I remember how to do it? Will I break a string? Will I be impaled by an sharp G9? The answers to these and more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Considering that you're basically the Lance Armstrong of the guitar (or is that Jimi Armstrong? Lance Hendrix? Mel Bay City Roller Derby? I should stop...), I wouldn't sweat it very much.

Break a string, or rather, don't.