Monday, April 9, 2007

1.





OK. I've learned something very important here. I'm putting too many pictures and my blog titles are too long. What can I say? I got carried away with the thrill of it all. Here's a drawing I made at Lunch on Sunday. Jojo is defiantly playing the autoharp through a '56 Fender Champ. Kris is playing a Wurlitzer Electric Piano through some custom-made Mommy stacks (50-watt). I'm enjoying my ultra-modern Liberty Spikes hairdo while trying to remain calm. Kris received a book in the mail that contains an article she wrote. Cool! Way to go, Mrs.V! I'm mentioned as "husband" which is pretty accurate. Tonight, I must battle receipts for TAX TIME. Drag. I've been putting it off but the deadline has arrived. This week is pretty much fucked. I have so much stuff to do and here I am typing away...ignoring my responsibilities...daydreaming of fame and fortune...and iced coffee...bowling...big sweaty mens...traffic....eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEENOUGH ALREADY!!!! OK OK OK 1 2 3 BEATLES!!!! Whew! Where am I? What happened while I was gone? I'm gonna have to start adding some spice to this dealio. Maybe I could increase my subscribers! Yeah! Hey everybody! It's Me! You know me! Welcome! Sit down. Make yourself comfortable. Have some cea and trumpets.......i think it's working.
P.S. yes, those are spongebob slippers. no, you can't have them.

2 comments:

Keith said...

How 'bout I trade ya my bright green Grinch slippers?

What? Too "seasonal"?

*makes annoying air quotes*

Mike Vullo said...

I'd do the deal if you throw in a box of Lucky Charms Kryptonite Flavor.