Monday, April 9, 2007

3.



My wife says i'm narca...narco(polo)...narcoleptic...no, that's not it. Narcissors...naw, that's not it either. Narciceptible...nope. Narcissistic. There, that's it. Huh. Me? Narcissistic? Me? Me? Me? Me? Me? Me? Me? Me? Nah, not me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. You know, that's inspired me to write a song about this. It's sung to the tune of anything i've written, sung or played by myself. Here goes: Memememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememeit's got a nice ring to it!
By the way, who's the stupid hippy beardo/weirdo?
And if you must know, i'm quite comfortable in a dress.
I can't believe I paid 154 dollars last year to park at shit/fuck O'hara's. Oh, I forgot ass.

8 comments:

Keith said...

NarcissiSpacek?

Anonymous said...

Your wife thinks your narcissitic? Dude, you once said that, when you jerk off, you fantasize about yourself jerking off!

Kristibelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristibelle said...

Hey! If you listen closely (assuming you can turn off your own voice in your head singing your new song) you can hear the splash from bloggers all over the world falling into rivers (or is that all Greek to you?).

I think the Funkabillys need to dedicate one O'Haras gig per year to the Downtown Parking Fee God. $154!! That is Soooooooooooo Las Olas, dahling.

Your beard makes you look like a dirty hippy. I'm supposed to like that, right? Why do I prefer the dress?
Kisses to You.

Keith said...

Kristie said: you can hear the splash from bloggers all over the world falling into rivers...

So, you're saying that bloggers in general are narcissi-whatever-it-is?

Hang on, be right back. I have to go think about myself some more...

Kristibelle said...

Huh? Bloggers in general? Sorry if that was a sweeping statement--I was actually speaking to the painter I contracted to do my portrait while posting that comment and got a bit sidetracked.

Mike Vullo said...

Dave,
I don't remember saying that but I have some pictures if you want to see them, sweet cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I remember it very well, Mike, and have used that line repeatedly to refer to other people.