Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rolling Numbers, Rock and Rolling


I wasn't successful. Gig got rained out or so i'm told. We were eating sushi (not me. i'm not cool enough. i had chicken teriyaki...hold the green stuff) when the call came in to not play and get paid for staying home. What, me complain? Actually, I was looking forward to not sucking as bad as last night but i'll just have to let it go...KEITH! I went to see Keith's group and they played some good stuff. "Fever" being a standout. I think K put the solo to "Cold Shot" in there but I can't be sure. I made a vow to break his fingers next time I see him for getting a much better sound than mine. Damn! Oh, and fire the drummer. His timing is terrible.

5 comments:

Keith said...

Just wanted to see if you were listening... Anyway, I was just doing my impression of this guy who used to play in some band called, uh, Toast n' Something?

OK, my prior night's suckness has been let go. With no severence package.

In the word of Bartles and Jaymes, thank you for your support.

Keith said...

Here's a link to Sublime, so you can prescreen the menu for Wednesday's foodstravaganza...

http://www.sublimeveg.com/home.html

pete said...

good drummers are a dime a dozen these days.

pete said...

you guys are going to sublime the day i leave town? WTF?

Keith said...

Put me down for 1/12 of a dozen's worth. Here's a penny.

And does that mean our timing is less-than-Sublime?