Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pennis the Meaness


I've been tagged which used to mean spray painted. I'll do my best to write more crap about me. Ho hum...













FOODOLOGY


Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Balsamic Vinegarette

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Jack In The Box

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Waffle Haus.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. Whatever falls off.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?
A. brown rice. it's so versatile. (i copied this from Kris)

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Free.
TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Some kind of lightning scene.(we share our 'puter)
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 2

BIOLOGY

Q. What's your best feature?
A. My On-Off switch.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Odor.

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Spring and sometimes Summer. Oh! senses. Taste.
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I've got one developing i'm sure.

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. My spirit.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. I wasn't knocked but I huffed paint once. That gave me a whopper of a headache.

BULLSHITOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. no.

Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes. And it's all you need.

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. Dad.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. My wife would say Black and Blue.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Let's just say it was a protein smoothie.

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. Elton John's

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yes.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. yes.

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Where do I sign up?

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. The right one (baby!).

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. yes.

Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
A. I have.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. no.
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Could it be Dave Lipitor? Lipton? Sweetcheeks?

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. oh yeah.

Q. Give up MySpace forever for $30,000?
A. Have done.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. A roll of Certs, i think.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. To some people.....like me.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. I keep the carpet trim, ya dig?

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. I mostly fall.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A. If they weren't lying, dirty, stinky, cheating, thieving.....Bush supporters.

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. 3 but I can't find one of them.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. I've never ran with cops but i've heard they're fast.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Old.


LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Kristie Marie Hackett-Vullo Gonzalez Cheepacheepa, Esq. Her name has been altered to protect the amused.

Q: Last person you called?
A. Called what?
RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A. Directly to the toilet without passing Go. Then I made the coffee...Oh, I washed my hands first. Whew!

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. Sleep soundly without getting late-night transmissions from the aliens.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A. For Your Consideration

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. Yes. When i'm not telling you why you shouldn't like me.

I hope you've learned something here. I have. I guess this means if you're reading this, you've been spray painted. OOps. Tagged.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet. You'd kill me for $1,000,000!

Mike Vullo said...

Dave,
I would not kill you for anything.

Anonymous said...

What about poisoining?

I have accepted your challenge...

http://www.wingsforwheels.net/wordpress/?p=284

Keith said...

Mike said:
Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. My spirit.


Loved that answer!