Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Rat's Ass or Fun Da Mentals.

Here's the whiney bitch thing I was warning you about. The gig tonight was horrendous. I played like I had a couple of broken fingers. I am so unprofessional. If i'm in a fucked-up mood, I don't play well. It's like something blocks the channel that receives the messages from space. I've had a whopper of a headache today. When I got to the gig, I discovered my snare drum stand had broken which further clouded my mood. This recurring side/back pain thing is making me nuts. The good side is that i'm home now. Vena helped me put things in the proper perspective. How could I possibly complain about all of that stupid shit when I can see. I have all of my limbs. Life is good. I'm going to shut the fuck up now, take a muscle relaxer, wear my underwear around my head and watch Magical Mystery Tour.

No comments: