Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My,My The Clock In The Sky Is Pounding Away...There's So Much To Say.

The cat's out of the bag and scratching my LP spines to bits! Last night's rehearsal was fun. Got to hold a real live '62 Fender Jaguar. It even smelled old! Had the Kid. She was great this morning. Here was the playlist on the way to school; This Is Radio Clash, Neat Neat Neat by The Damned, Do Wah Diddy by Manfred Mann, Black Is Black by Los Bravos, Suzy Is A Headbanger by The Ramones...Love this Kid! I switched gears to It Makes No Difference by The Band and got sad. Doesn't look like Levon Helm is long for this world. I need to lose weight! I shouldn't have shaved off the beard. Now my double chin is on display for the punching. I've been depressed about the lack of employment (and, consequently, the lack of money) and my recurring back/side pain and i've been eating too much. Waaahhh. I'm such a whiney bitch. On a good note, the muscle relaxers are working and everything's glowing. I love you, Man!!!

No comments: